Mike has worked as a Mechanical Engineer for almost four decades. He qualified from the University of Western Australia (UWA) in 1982 with 1st class honors.
Mike’s previous mechanical engineering experience encompasses a broard variety of areas:
- management and technical engineering in base load power stations,
- engineering management,
- project management,
- design at Scitech Discovery Centre,
- followed by various research and development (R&D) positions.
Mike’s WINS in research and development (R&D):
- Kinetic Suspension Systems,
- Rio Tinto gravity Gradiometre Project at UWA, and
The Nauti-Craft team is very proud to have Mike’s extensive mechanical engineering to steer them in the right direction.
Mike’s experience has, afterall, been involved with the development of each and every Nauti-craft prototype!
His experience, which is valued so highly, relates in particular to prototype development.
And it is Mike’s ubiquitous mechanical engineering expertise (coupled with his wonderful sense of humour), which continues to be applied to Nauti-Craft’s team and Nauti-Craft’s vessels to this day from
- engineering concept,
- technical marketing, to
- production development.